Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Transitions

I'm finished with my time at Gold's Gym and Rain Fitness (for the forseeable future), and it's time to focus on my immediate future. I'm very thankful for my opportunities at those gyms this summer, and I was fortunate enough to do some good work with some good people, learn a lot, and have some great times.

Less than 2 weeks until we leave on the Border2Border ride - get excited. Check out all of the details at www.takeyourbike.org and see exactly what I'll be up to through November.

Also, we're selling TYB shirts and wristbands now (the eStore will be up and running today) - if you'd like to support what we're doing and look good doing it, shoot me an email at chris@takeyourbike.org and I'll see to it that you're taken care of.

I'm looking forward to 10 days with good friends here in Seattle (I can't believe I'm leaving again), and overwhelmed with the excitement of my new adventures this fall and winter. Onward and upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment