Friday, March 5, 2010

A Day In The Life





Today involved client training, snowboarding, and riding bikes. This is the current state of affairs in my life. I have to admit, I'm pretty smug about it. I have one month left in Crested Butte (this time around - I'm not sure when I'll be back, but I'll be back), and I'm pretty excited about it. My calendar for the next 30 days involves a lot of snowboarding, friends coming to visit, the annual slush huck at the hill (it will be fun, I assure you), Gaper Day (you can only understand if you live here - I'll be wearing the pictured one-piece), the end of season rail jam (when the snow is melting and the skies are blue, the park rats will eat their cake), and a lot of bike training. Come to think of it, a lot of bike training has already started. I've averaged 90 minutes a day for the last 2 weeks, and it's only getting better. It's 8:24 PM on a Friday night, and writing this while stretching to get ready for a 2 hour ride while watching the LeBron James Show on ESPN. The path is dark. I'm about as stoked for bike season as I was for snow season about 7 months ago - races, rides, commuting in Seattle, and so much more. To add to my excitement, I'll be teaching a 3 week boot camp for cyclists and triathletes at Elevation Fitness in Dillon, CO in April if you want to come hammer with me. Leading that training bootcamp, enjoying two wheels on my own time, and park laps at Copper and Arapahoe Basin all April? Sign me up. You should sign up, too. It'll be fun. I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment